Address: Parkgate Rd, Chester, Cheshire CH1 4BJ, Inggris
University of Chester is a public university that is located in Chester, UK. This university has one campuss in Warrington and three campuses in Chester. It provides postgraduate courses, undergraduate courses, and academic research. In 1839, this university was established as Chester Diocesan Training College. It is divided into eight faculties. The faculties are:
- Faculty of Education and Children’s Services
- Faculty of Arts and Media. It contains Department of Media; Department of Performing Arts; and Department of Art and Design.
- University of Chester Business Schoo It contains Department of Finance and Resource Management; Department of Business, Management and Strategy; etc.
- Faculty of Humanities. It contains Department of Modern Languages; Department of English; Department of History and Archaeology; and Department of Theology and Religious Studies.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering. It contains Department of Mathematics; New Technology Initiative; Department of Natural Sciences; Department of Mechanical Engineering; Department of Computer Science and Information Systems; etc.
- Faculty of Health and Social Care. It contains Department of Social Work; Department of Midwifery and Reproductive Health; Department of Acute Adult and Child Care; Department of Mental Health and Learning Disability; etc.
- Faculty of Social Science. It contains School of Law, Department of Social and Political Science; Department of Geography and Development Studies; and Department of Psychology.