Address: Deane Rd, Bolton BL3 5AB, Greater Manchester, UK
The University of Bolton was formerly known as Bolton Institute of Higher Education or Bolton Institute. It is a public university in Bolton that has around 14,000 students in a variety of sites and courses. It has 700 academics and professional staffs. Almost its students come from the North West region and Bolton. In 2012, it was voted almost at the bottom. It was ranked 121st of 126. It has more than 700 Administrative staff. It has around 9,251 students which consist of 7,731 Undergraduates and 1,520 Postgraduates. The university is mainly sited on an urban campus between Derby Street and Deane Road. It has also one campus in United Arab Emirates. The University has two halls of residence named The Hollins and Orlando Village. The halls serve 700 single study bedrooms. It has some sport teams which compete in BUCS leagues. Its sport teams are: Netball, Hockey, Basketball, Football, and Rugby League. Academic faculties of this university are School of the Arts, School of Engineering, School of Law, Centre for Islamic Finance, Business School, School of Creative Technologies, School of Education and Psychology, School of Sport and Biomedical Sciences, and School of Health and Human Sciences.
National Heart and Lung InstituteAddress: Sydney St, London SW3 6NP, United Kingdom National Heart and Lung Instituteis a major department of Imperial College’s Faculty of Medicine and a leading research
Keele UniversityAddress: Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK Keele University is also known as University of Keele. It is public research university that is sited around three miles
University of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Trefforest, and GlyntaffAddress:llantwit Rd. Pontypridd CF37 1DL, United Kingdom University of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Trefforest, and Glyntaffwas a public university that active in period 1913-2013. John Morris was the
University of SalfordAddress: The Crescent, Salford, Lancashire M5 4WT, UK The University of Salford is public research university that is sited in Salford, England. It is around 2.4 km