Address: 3351, Rue des Forges, Trois-Rivieres, QC G9A 5H7, Canada
Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres is a campus of the Universite du Quebec that established in 1969 located in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec. It has given more than 74000 diplomas since its founding. It also holds a large library with approximately 400000 documents. Over 1973-2009 period, this university has enjoyed a period of long term growth punctuated by several periods of short term fluctuation.
There are several programs in Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres:
- Medical School that has operated a satellite campus at UQTR. The preclinical years are simulcast with the respective classes in Montreal and two clinical years are completed in the Center hospitalier regional de Trois-Rivieres and the Center hospitalier du center de la Mauricie (CHCM).
- Chiropractic, this program is limited to 47 admissions per year.
- Midwifery program, it is the only university in Quebec that offers this program.
- Podiatric medicine program, the first French-language university in North America to offer the Doctor of Podiatric Medicine DPM degree.
- Engineering, there are Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, and Mechanical engineering in this university.